Pages

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Craig turned 27... yikes

Craig and all 3 kids at the mall!

Craig turned 27 last Wed. on the 5th of Dec. I can't believe he is so close to 30! Yikes. I keep reminding him how old he is, I think he really appreciates it. For his special day, he celebrated by taking off half a day from work and we took the kids to see "Bee Movie" (which was cute, by the way, and kept the kids pretty entertained), then we went Christmas shopping at the mall. Yeah we are nuts, shopping with a baby and 2 toddlers for "fun." We rented a movie on the way home and had Birthday PIE (Craig and I hate cake) with just one candle. I was going to do 27, but I was a little worried that the smoke detectors might go off. Sorry sweetie.

1 comments:

Megan Erickson said...

I didn't know you had a blog I am glad to find it. I love reading up on family and seeing cute pictures of their kids! Cori you have 3 now.. wow! They are so cute!
Hey 27 is not old.. well at least thats what I keep telling myself. HA I turned 27 on the 9th of december!
check out our blog
jordanerickson-family@blogspot.com