Pages

Monday, November 26, 2007

Sushi and Tennis

So I guess I'm a sick yuppy now. Craig and I finally went out for Sushi over the Thanksgiving break, and it was a blast. A little strange at first to be eating raw fish, yikes, but once you get over that, it's not too bad. Craig loved it. Not so much the sushi, but he said it was like extreme eating. He loved the adrenaline rush. Then the next day we went to the park and played tennis with Meggie and Ashton. What a blast! We were pretty equally matched, we all sucked, but it was fun anyway. So sushi and tennis. Like I said, yuppies.

1 comments:

Forever Young said...

It was extreme eating. I am so glad we convinced the boys to go! They made it fun. By the way who say’s I stink at tennis…I like to say that I definitely have room for progress:) he…he…