Pages

Friday, November 16, 2007

TGIF


So basically my kids are monsters! Well, maybe not monsters, but they're opportunists. If you looked up Murphy's Law in the dictionary you'd see a picture of my daughter Hannah's face. So today I went to pick Hannah and Carter up from my friend's house and when I put the kids in Hannah climbed into the front seat and locked the door, with the car running and my 4 week old baby inside. NICE. Talk about mommy stress. Then, as I'm playing the "can you push that button again for mommy?" game, Carter climbs into the driver's seat and starts psychotically pushing every button and pulling on the wheel. "Great," I think "He's going to throw it into reverse and the car is going to go rolling down the street with my 3 kids in it" Now I really start to panic. Eventually, she unlocked the door. But now I've learned my lesson, never leave the keys in the ignition, unless Hannah's strapped in.

I know she looks cute but don't be fooled, she's dangerous.

2 comments:

Forever Young said...

Cori,
Those are the cutes little monsters that I have ever seen. I can't waite to see Hannah's little face when mom is making pie for thanksgiving. Love you...

Meghan

Kaisa Bailey said...

Oh Cori...........They are so cute and that totally sounds like an excerpt from my life...That picture of Hannah just shows how mischevious she is, we'll realy be able to laugh in about 20 years!