Pages

Monday, February 1, 2010

So...

This blog has gotten really lame. and boring.

i guess my plate is a little full right now.

a few random thoughts:

*last week was the week from painting hell.

*had a heavenly visit from the inlaws this weekend, that made it much better.

*turns out the higher you get in college the harder (larger workload) the classes get. uh, and yeah.

*my house seems really big, especially when I'm cleaning it/painting it/trying to figure out what to do with the mamouth wall in the family room.

*i'm typing this with a wiggly ethan on my lap, who doesn't want to sleep apparently. don't mind the missed caps/typos.

*kinda putting the etsy thing on hold for a while. not that they are selling like hotcakes or anything, but the stress of coming up with brilliant new ideas is just a little more than i have time for.

*i dropped all the pices to try and empty out some of the merchanise hangin around the house... hint: now's the time to buy, they may become collectors items and then you'll just have to admire them on ME! ;-)

*i love ann taylor loft, you should too. i should advertise for them. i'm probably their biggest fan. do you think they'd have me?

* i really need a good start for a short story for my writing class, and i got nothin.

*i really want a new sectional for my family room.

*i'm addicted to netflix... anyone know a good anonymous group?

*i love my hub,his fam and mine, my kids, my faith.

life is good.

good and busy.

and i dream about decorating my house.

literally.

is that weird?

3 comments:

Forever Young said...

So not weird...it is totally normal. Love you

Kristen said...

You should rent the movie "Adam" from netflix. It's about a guy with aspergers syndrome (I'm sure I spelled that wrong). Anyway, it's really good. :)

The Kradolfers said...

I think I can second almost everything on this list!