Pages

Monday, April 26, 2010

butterball






You know, there is a difference between the way that my kids love me. Hannah, loves me. My boys, are in love with me. I think that's how it works with little boys and their mommies. And no, it's not in a gross way. Carter, for instance asks me at least 2 times a week if I will marry him. And Ethan, oh what to even say. He is my little butterball. Complete delectable deliciousness. He is also in love with his mama, and I cannot get enough of him. He is so edible, and I have a feeling I'll be munching on him for years to come. mmmmmmmmmmmmmm.....


2 comments:

Forever Young said...

uuuummmmm... Precious!!! I miss Ethans perma-runny nose!!! And yes your kids are delicious, all three!

Darla said...

Where ARE you? So pretty! And who's that in the background??