Pages

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

2T


A few weeks ago when my family was visiting we went shopping at Kohls. I wanted to get Hannah some skimmers. I think they look so cute and mini on little girls. We were unsure of the size, so we made her strip her shorts and do a little try-on in the toddler section. We started with 4T. Huge. 3T, still too big. She ended up in 2T. It fit like a glove. 2T. The poor kid's turning 5 in 2 1/2 months. Kindergarten's going to be rough...


PS. I wore size 6x until I was about 13, my daughter is living my legacy.

3 comments:

Giles Fam said...

Wow--that is too funny! And cazy to think of other soon-to-be 5 year olds I know. She IS small! :)What a cute girl!!

Tashina said...

FLASHBACK... I remember you and the darn 6x you never seemed to get out of... I swear you were in high school before you graduated to the big 8/10... hee hee. That was so funny making Hannah strip down in the store. Oh I love that girl.

Maran said...

What a cute, tiny little girl! Honestly, I'd rather be the smallest girl in my class than the biggest girl. I can't believe she is going into kindergarten this year. WOW!