Pages

Friday, November 6, 2009

instead,

I was going to blog about Halloween, but instead I wanted to show you all the pictures of our house!!! It's getting SO CLOSE, finally!!! We make a little trip out there after church every Sunday to check on the progress. This in addition, of course, to me driving past it everyday when I pick up Hannah from school.


family room
front, we have a door people
front again, with me... sweating in the 90 degree weather, in November

Entry way, living room and dining are in front of me, kind of where Carter is. If you look just past Hannah's head you can see into the library.
Kitchen, it connects to the family room. (and there is my huge island)
yay!
ps. our move-in date is set for December 21st.
this should be an interesting Christmas.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Hi, I'm Cori. I'm beautiful, smart, talented, I have 3 really cute kids, and my future house is gorgeous."

Seriously, you're making us all jealous! But really, I love you and am so happy for you guys.

Votaw Family said...

Yay Cori! That is so exciting. We are actually on the same boat as you. We move in around the same time into our new home. I know the feeling. I drive by atleast once a day. ha. I am thrilled for you. ps. your family is just precious! You have some yummy cheeks to kiss, yourself! :)

Jessica Speed said...

The house looks awesome! I'm so excited for you guys!