Pages

Monday, November 9, 2009

painted house.

Sorry, you're going to have to endure another post about the new homestead.
They painted on Friday. Hurah! For progress.

Do you love the color? I do. Fabulous earth tone. Lie to me if you don't like it...


In side, textured and painted as well. Here I am standing in the entryway. That's the library right behind me.

Craig in our bathroom. I love that man. He's worked so hard to get us this house, and he makes it possible for me to stay home with the kiddos. Plus, he looks hot in a tie. Sorry, I'm just sayin'.


Me on the back patio, chillin with the dirt. Yes. I am blessed. So so blessed.

3 comments:

Tashina said...

So exciting! I can't wait to come and see the finished product!

RachelBarker said...

I LOVE IT!!! It's totally a house I would buy(not like that matters). Beautiful. When do they say it will be finished? Excited for you!

Forever Young said...

Cori...it is a real house with walls and everything. May I say that I absolutely love the paint color, and your outfit for that matter. You look good girl!!! Can't wait to come stay with you guys.