Pages

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

the four-year-old.

Lately, Hannah has been referring to herself in the 3rd person, and not by her name. Instead, she says, "Mom, the 4-year-old wants a cookie, please." Or, "Mom, the 4-year-old would like to not take a nap today, please. The 4-year-old wants to play quietly in her room instead." Also, if she does something good, like pick up her toys, or say thank you, or clear her plate, she takes credit for it in the 3rd person as well. "Mom, the 4-year-old cleaned those toys up." "The 4-year-old said thank you, Mom." "I cleared my plated, mom" (then points to herself and says) "me, the 4-year-old." Classic. Hannah. Love it.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such a SASS. I love it.

Brenner Family said...

LOL Little Sassy girl! Such an adorable 4 year old!
I constantly remind Taylor to use her manners and when she does I praise her for doing so. If I forget to, she will say, "Mommy you forgot to say Thank You for using your Manners Taylor Rose" Or sometimes Rosey or Baby Girl or whatever I call her that day. So I will then thank her for doing so and she will say "Mommy you forgot to say Baby" or Rosey or Taylor. Girls Girls Girls. Gotta Love them!

Tashina said...

So Hannah... I can just hear her little munchkin voice saying those things... oh.. I love her!

Chelsea said...

She is such a doll! I think it is really clever of her to refer to herself in 3rd person at this age! (It's cute at 4, and weird at 30, so just as long as it ends somewhere before then haha!)

Kaisa Bailey said...

Raquel and I are laughing so hard right now. PLEASE record that and post it. I love her

Monique said...

That's hilarious!!! She's so cute!

Giles Fam said...

Adorable! I can't wait until Cali can say cute things like that! How fun

Marc and Stacy said...

Smart girl ya got there! Priceless!

emily alex sarabia bunch said...

so cute wow your kids are getting sooo big miss you guys love em

Forever Young said...

Hilarious...and I'm not surprised:) It's Hannah:) Love that little girl.

Jessica Speed said...

How funny, she's such a cutie!