Pages

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

goin' to the chapel...

Here are a few highlights from my brother in law, Blake's wedding last weekend.


Samantha the newest Mrs. Robinson.

















After the wedding.
































Chowing down at the dinner...





and trying to keep our flower girl dress clean. (we failed.)


















Cake.






















In face.








Ethan with Grandy: this child was perfect for the entire 7 hours. And I mean go to anyone, not
cry a bit, totally content... perfect.
Thank heaven for small favors.
Carter the gentleman ran over and asked his sister if she would like to dance... all by himself.
I'm in love.






My hubby, Blake's brother, and the other Mrs. Robinson.

My sis-in-law Tracy with her own little "mini-me." PS. My nephew Luke is a little stud.


Show me the way to go home... I'm tired and I want to go to bed.

The End.

3 comments:

Chelsea said...

Georgeous colors! I love a fall wedding, and how did you get your kids to look all put together the whole night? You are wonder woman Cori!

Forever Young said...

How fun Cori...Carter and Hannah look so cute in that last picture.

Nikki said...

I love your posts...they are always insightful, humorous, and crafty! You're family is so stinkin' cute!