Pages

Thursday, January 17, 2008

Frigid

I miss California, I used to wear my biggest coat if it was 50 degrees. Now... that's t-shirt weather. Sick. It is so cold right now. We have an atomic clock in our kitchen that tells the outside and inside temperature, and when I got up this morning it was 10 deg. outside...brrrr. Eeeewww, I get chills just thinking about it. Plus, we live right by Utah lake and when the wind blows off of it, it feels about 10 deg.'s cooler. You know it's cold when you have to keep the water running in your bathtub all night to keep the pipes from freezing solid. I'm not leaving the house for the next two months, I don't want to get frostbite, ha ha.

1 comments:

Kaisa Bailey said...

Well California misses you too! I promise! It's 57 degrees today and has been for about a week and a half. anyway, Ms. Hengal wanted you to know that she misses you too........