Pages

Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Little Miss Tea Party


How come all little girls just innately know how to play tea party. It's got to be something that we are born with, like playing house, because Hannah totally plays tea party and I don't ever remember showing her what was what. She got this adorable tea set from Aunt Meghan for Christmas (thanks for the awesome gift Megs) and a table and chairs from "Santa Claus" (for her and Carter) and now all she wants to do is have little tea parties all day long. She even gets Carter to do it with her. Should I be worried that my son likes to play tea party with his sister? Maybe not, because inevitably within 3 minutes he's chucking the cups across the table and yelling "Owww!" Anyways, it was cute until they figured out that they could fill up the teapot with water from the bathroom the other day, and they went a little nuts with it. By the time I caught them it was quite the soggy mess. Oh well, I guess it was only water.

4 comments:

Forever Young said...

I am so glad that she likes the tea set...sorry about the mess:) Hannah is so cute in that picture.

Kaisa Bailey said...

Hilarious Cori! I wish I could watch your kids in action. They're so cute! I know Hannah's spicy but you can't resist her!

Anonymous said...

Cori I love your blog! Keep it up. Love ya!

Raquel Ruggles said...

Don't feel bad that Carter plays tea party. Kurt and Gary used to play with me. (That makes Kurt at least 6). He also played barbies with me.