Pages

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Baking Bread

Today I taught the kids how to bake bread. Okay, so I taught them how to dump the flour into the bowl without spilling, crack an egg, and they even learned how to mix flour and yeast. It was pretty fun, and they were the two cutest helpers I've ever had. It's so fun to watch them get old enough to do all sorts of new things. Hannah never ceases to amaze me, everyday she does something completely new. She loves to make up songs and play with her baby. She totally mimics me when I'm taking care of Ethan, this became a little bit of a problem when I would nurse because she would want to feed her baby the same way...so we got her a bottle to feed her baby with, he he. Carter on the other hand is always eating. I have to find a new creative place to hide his favorite foods so he's not constantly stuffing marshmallows down his throat, but he always gets past my defenses. Ethan, he's just a sweet, happy, giggly baby! But anyways, back to the bread... after it was done and we were eating it with dinner, Hannah kept saying, "Mommy, this bread is so delicious, we made delicious bread!" It was so cute!

4 comments:

julie said...

i can't believe you just had a baby- you look great! your a cute mommy.

arah said...

I can't wait to have a kitchen again. I love to bake and so does Brinley. Your so cute!

Marc and Stacy said...

I can't wait until Montana is old enough for this stuff!!! You are such a good mommy, and it shows since Hannah wants to be just like you!!!
You look gorgeous by the way...never would guess you've had three kids. Your hair looks really dark too, I love it!

Forever Young said...

Cori... I LOVE your children! And Hannah is such a little homemaker. I want babies:)