Pages

Saturday, February 9, 2008

Library Books




I took the kids to the Library with my friend Miranda on Thurs. It was pretty fun. Eagle Mountain has a little teaspoon of a library down in the city center, so there was hardly anybody there, and we were a little bit less nervous about the kids making too much noise. Anyways, it was pretty fun and the kids each picked out 4 books to bring home. Yikes, 8 books I have to keep track of and make sure they don't rip, I think I'll return them asap! They've been so cute and excited about their library books, toting them everywhere, and wanted me to read to them constantly, especially the horse books! We went in to check on Hannah thursday night and she was sleeping with her book propped up in front of her and her baby under her arm. A total Hannah moment.

2 comments:

Monique said...

What cute tots! Sam loves library books too. She chose to go to the library for family night recently. It was kinda funny. Hannah sure is big. I just can't believe how much the girls have grown since we've seen eachother last. She's a cutie! I love the picture of her sleeping :)

Forever Young said...

Cori, Hannah is looking more and more like Craig...it is crazy. I love your munchkins!!!

love, Aunt Meghan