Pages

Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Super Tuesday- get out and vote

I just wanted to encourage everyone to get out and vote today! With everything that is going on in our nation (war, recession, etc.) this is one of the most important elections ever! Make your voice heard! I feel very strongly about the candidates this year, I've researched their politics and policies, as well as their track records, and I know who I am voting for! I encourage everyone to do the same. Don't let others choose for you!

2 comments:

Monique said...

Hello! This is Monique Klein...from BYU-I (University Village)! Remember me? Jeremy found your blog somehow and I was so excited I had to see how you guys are doing! You guys look great! Your kids are too cute! Well, Jeremy added you guys to our "friend list" on our blog. I hope you don't mind :) We have a blog if you're interested. It's www.kleinkin.org. I would love to keep in touch! Jeremy would like you to tell Craig hi for him! Talk to you later!

Forever Young said...

I was disheartened when I heard he decided to drop out. I really think he would have been the cure for our nation. I just hope that he has enough in him to run in the next presidential election.