Pages

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Happy 4th Birthday Hannah

I just wanted to wish my little Hannah Bee, Happy 4th Birthday! She is such a sweet little girl, and I haven't always been the best mom to her, she's kind of my guinea pig, but she always gives me another chance. She is the most loving, spunky, imaginative child I've ever met. Hannah is also very strong-willed, nobody tells her who she is, and I love that about her. It might be my favorite characteristic of hers, or maybe the way she's so cuddly, or maybe how she loves to help, or her cute little voice, or her chubby little cheeks, or her cowlick that drives me nuts, or the way she loves to sing to herself. I don't think I could choose, I love every bit of this little munchkin. Happy Birthday Hannah! I can't believe you're 4!





9 comments:

ROSA E OLIVIER said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Katie said...

She is GORGEOUS!! I remember her in the first few pictures, but not much after that..what a darling girl! Happy 4th B-day!

julie said...

happy birthday little girl! wow, i had no idea there were so many july birthdays in the family. that picture of her eating cake is so cute!

jordan and maci said...

i can't believe you have a four year old cori! she is such a doll! um, random question for you-- does craig's business have internships for physics majors?

Tashina said...

A BIRTHDAY NOTE TO HANNAH:

Happy 4th Birthday to my Hannah Banana... your Aunt Tashi loves you so much. You have brought so much joy to our family. Here are just a few things I love about you:
Your sweet little munchkin voice, your love for everything princess, your excitement when I buy you new clothes and girly stuff (I love that you have to put it on right away), your love for scooter, your amazing memory of songs and the cute voice that belts the songs out, how much you love your brothers and your parents, your "know what I want attitude" and your overall excitement of life. You make me want to be a 4 year old again. It's been so great to be close to you and watch you discover the world! Thank you for always making me feel so loved by you. Happy Birthday sweetie.

Love,
Aunt Tashi

p.s. I just want to let my little sissy know how proud I am of the mother she is. You are a great example to your older sis!

Giles Fam said...

What a cutie!! Happy Birthday, Hannah.

Maran said...

She is seriously such a pretty little girl! Happy birthday Hannah!

Monique said...

Happy Birthday Hannah! She's such a cutie! The first picture is very familiar. It just seems like yesterday!

Roger and Amy Ann Deming Family said...

What a cutie! Can you believe how fast they grow? Just think, next year Kindergarten!