Pages

Friday, July 11, 2008

Harry Potter...For your viewing pleasure.

It took Carter FOREVER to start talking. He was kind of the strong silent type for about 2 years. Now I realize he was just storing it all up for later. I thought I might give you all a taste of his funny little personality. To explain the video: we're reading Harry Potter at night with the kids, and we always joke around and say "Harry Potter" with an accent which the kids just think is so hilarious. Well, the other night Carter just starts saying it with an accent too. It took us a minute to realize that he was mimicking us, but it is so dang funny. Ah, our little linguist. Oh, and please excuse my pathetic attempt at an English accent, it's pretty bad. hehehe.

5 comments:

JessieC said...

That is so dang funny. You have to teach me how to post video on my blog, I am not that sophisticated yet.

Giles Fam said...

That is so cute! I'm a little jealous! I can't wait for the time when I can get all my little kids together at night and read to them. Call me strange, but that is one thing I look forward to most...but Cali has to be in the right mood to sit still long enough for me to read to her. She's a woman on the move, and doesn't like to sit still. So jealous! Please tell me she will someday like it. :) You are such a cute litte mom. Oh, and next time you're in Logan...we need to get together!

Amy Jo said...

hahahaha. that is so adorable! i think that little 15 second clip has him talking more than i have heard him in all the times i've seen him combined. =]

Jessica Speed said...

That was so cute! He did such a good job!

Marc and Stacy said...

That is the cutest thing ever! Smart kid ya got!!! :)
You know what other thought popped into my head...I think that's the first time I've heard your voice in five years! :) sad, huh?
I'm so grateful for blogs...lifes hard to stay in touch otherwise...but I'm glad blogging has got us remotely back in touch with each others lives! :)