Pages

Monday, September 15, 2008

Go Cougars!

The BYU game last saturday was, AMAZING. OH, so good, and so hot. I went from wearing 2 shirts, the top one a 3/4 sleeve dark green, and a white under-t, to just my white t-shirt, and I was still sweating! But boy was it worth it. I think I may have given my in-laws a scare when I started taking off one of my shirts...





59-0 , Oh yeah, that's a shutout.

This is what I get for wearing my sunglasses the entire game and NOT putting sunblock on. Nice... racoon eyes.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like fun! I love going to games but I just don't feel the same watching it on tv. I'm sure the tan line will fade in a day or two.

Marc and Stacy said...

How fun! That was a great game...from my TV, probably even better live. My brother was there too. I'm sure you SO ran into him, because there weren't thousands of other people there. haha!
You are so freakin' gorgeous, seriously. Love the tan line.

Susanne said...

Oh ya baby! Go cougars. We need to have you over during a game sometime. Eric has season tickets but on an away game it would be fun to cheer them on together. :) I'm loving the racoon eyes

Amy Jo said...

yeah, it was pretty much amazing huh?

jordan and maci said...

cori-- i need your address! can you email me with it? thanks: macistutz@gmail.com