Pages

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

sometimes I wonder...


if, now that I have 3 kids, I'll ever


get anywhere on time- instead of 10 minutes late... like I always am now.


get enough sleep, hmm, is 3 hours enough?


get the house all the way clean


get the laundry all the way done- before there's another huge pile waiting for me


go to the store without feeling frazzled- even when I'm alone


not have a constant sheen of sweat on my face, because hauling 3 kids around is, so. much. work.


not look down to see boogers and spit up stains all over my clothes


have enough time with Craig


know what I'm supposed to do with them


-A tiny voice inside of me says, probably not. But still, sometimes I wonder...

5 comments:

Katie said...

You are OH so right!! It's fascinating to think that all of this happens..and then they grow up! What will life be like to go to the grocery store by ourselves and not have to haul all of the kids around?...pure bliss! (but I'll miss most of it...)

Chelsea said...

Okay, I am leaving a comment here under your most recent post because it is where I feel comfortable... I am not even going to scroll back down to all the beautiful pictures of you on you suprise trip to California because the first time I did I was sick with ENVY! :) So, I am posting here, and not even thinking about the fact that you got to escape the ranches and hang out in the redwoods! Ahh!!! I am SO jelous! P.S. such a cute family!

Maran said...

I feel ya, Cori, and I've only got one. I can't imagine what it will be like to have three. You're an awesome mom!

Roger and Amy Ann Deming Family said...

probably not, but my husband constantly reminds me when such things are brought up that perfection is a process. life is a process. try not to sweat the small stuff, also a Roger Deming quote! :) I think you are amazing with three little ones.

Susanne said...

I promise it gets better from those crazy days, but brings with it lots of different ones! I love kids though they truly give me so much to look forward too each day!