Pages

Thursday, February 12, 2009

daughter of mine.

After I finished sterilizing the house for the kagillionth time this afternoon, in preparation for a showing tonight, I sat down on my rocking chair in my bedroom. My back was hurting, my skin dry, and worn through from cleaner, and my spirits a little tired. My door opened and Hannah walked into my room, and right over to me. She wrapped her little arms around me and said "I just wanted to tell you that I love you so much."

Now that makes life worthwhile.

5 comments:

Giles Fam said...

Ok, that is precious! What a sweet little gir!

Oh, and I was talking to Susan the other day who said she had talked to your mom. She said you might be in Logan for a while to visit after Craig leaves. We should get together for a play date! :)

Nikki said...

That is awesome. They always seem to know what we need, even if we don't know it at the time!

Katie said...

Melt my heart! What a sweetheart!

Roger and Amy Ann Deming Family said...

What a cutie! I loved her little talk today in primary. I giggled the whole way through it! :) You have the CUTEST family.

Forever Young said...

I love little Hannah so much. What a wonderful little girl.