Pages

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Souper Easy Taco Soup Recipe

I made this little gem for dinner tonight. So easy. Good. And requires ingredients that I can mostly scrounge up at the last second. Also, my kids will wolf this thing down. Always a plus.

1lbs ground beef (browned)
1 16 oz jar picante sauce
1 can corn (undrained)
1 can black beans (undrained)
1 can kidney beans (undrained)
1 can ranch style beans (basically don't drain anything)
1 can diced tomatoes

Put it in a BIG pot. Stir, and let it simmer for a couple hours(or turn the heat up and make it a couple minutes). Serve with cheese, sour cream, and tortilla chips.

Oh my, delish.

2 comments:

Brenner Family said...

I am so trying this. Sounds easy and YUMMY! I am all about the quick meals...Thank You.

Maran said...

I might have to try this recipe. Sounds good!