Pages

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

push and shove people... rush the door.

Call me crazy but passing a "stimulus bill" wracked with pork-barrel spending and liberal agendas just doesn't seem like a good idea to me. And if the American people are STUPID (sorry about the mean word) enough to let it pass without stopping to look at it closer because they are too scared, then maybe they deserve to be soaked with debt. Except it's not just them, it'll be their children, and grandchildren and great grandchildren.

Do you know what's really going on here? They are lumping every liberal agenda for the past 40 years into one "economic stimulus bill" hoping that we're all just too ignorant to see all the CRAP (and I don't use that word lightly) attached to it. And then hurry it along with fear mongering so that no one will take a closer look.

50 million for the National Endowment for the Arts. ARE YOU KIDDING ME? If someone can please explain how THAT will stimulate the economy, I'm all ears.


Sell panic somewhere else, Mr. President. We're all stocked up here.

Read all about it here.

1 comments:

Brenner Family said...

AMEN SISTA! I just saw that IT PASSED!!!!! R U kidding me!?!? Seriously my stomach is sick....