Pages

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Just a thought:

Waiting for Craig to leave in two weeks is kind of like falling off a cliff in slow motion. It just keeps getting closer, a little too fast. And I know it's going to hurt when it does get here, so bad that it already kind of hurts. And I really hate it that I have NO IDEA when I'll be joining him. Ug. Ug Ug.


On a lighter note...


We did go and get new cell phones today, and I'm in love with mine. (it's a palm... I'm so techno-y. It even has a touch screen- eek) My old cell's battery belongs in a museum (next to the phone) and it will be nice to talk for longer than 5 minutes before it starts beeping at me. Especially considering that my hubby will be 700 miles away from me. Oh there I go again, UG.


My kids were the definition of perfection in the cell phone store. And we were there for almost 3 hours. That, my friends is a miracle.


I just need one more. Pray, friends, that our house sells. Pray for me.

5 comments:

Roger and Amy Ann Deming Family said...

We just love you guys and will be so sad to see you leave! However, in hopes you join Craig soon we will pray for your house to sell. Hang in there and PLEASE call if you ever need to talk or anything else. You are such an amazing person I know you will make it through better than you think! :)

Katie said...

I really, really hope that your home sells so that you can join Craig asap! It's crazy how even in this market, there are small miracles and homes sell rather quickly, we'll be praying that this happens to you guys too!
BTW, love the new phone!

Megan Erickson said...

Love this phone! Jordan and I got these a couple weeks ago! They are fun...
Jordan wants to know what Craig's new job is.

Megan Erickson said...

Jordan works on some 787 stuff and was supposed to go down there this last December but it got canceled last minute. Do you know what his engineering job title is ?.. jordan said he will look him up once he starts down there.

Ashley Mullen said...

We are praying that your house will sell too. I wouldn't wish for anyone else to be in the boat we are , paying for a mortage on an empty house, and for housing somewhere else. You are in our prayers.