Pages

Thursday, June 18, 2009

the state of things.

#3 has spent the week rolling around and whining. Snot everywhere, clingy, grumpy, whiny, agitated, whiny, screamy, did I mention whiny? 5 molars in one week, yikes. Not a happy baby.



#2 has spent the week a beast. I think my second child is possessed. Temper tantrums, growling, spitting, biting, overall naughtiness. Where is this coming from? Seriously pushing me to the limits of my patience, which anyone who knows me, will tell you is not far.



#1 All I can say is, THANK HEAVEN FOR LITTLE GIRLS. This child is perfection. I try really hard not to play favorites, but right now I just want to give this little girl anything she wants. I'm in love.

3 comments:

Brenner Family said...

LOL Sometimes I wonder if my little girl is possessed as well, she sure knows naughty and has perfected the patience test. AND then shes a dream come true. Uuuugh. Remember to breath, you will get through it. YIKES 5 molares.....poor little baby.

Giles Fam said...

So I'm not the only one!? Thank goodness!! Cali has had a "rough" week for whatever reason, which means we have ALL had a rough week. Today I think I lost it--and just as I finished my shouting out loud (to no one in particular, sometimes you just need a good scream) my door bell rang and it was our R.S. Pres. just stopping by to say hi. I think I may be turned into C.P.S. soon. :( Whoops!! Man was I embarassed! At least you seem to keep it together better than me! Good luck with the teething, that can be killer. Poor, little guy!

Jessica Speed said...

That's too funny! I'm having problems with my oldest (which happens to be a girl). Yesterday she was in timeout and while being there she was screaming and then calmed down and began a song of "Mommy's the BAD QUEEN! Mommy's the BAD QUEEN!" During all of her screaming, hitting, and kicking I kept my cool. ;)