Pages

Friday, May 2, 2008

6 months old



So our little happy baby Ethan is 6 months old now, and today I took him for his 6 month check -up. Here are the stats on him:

Length: 26 1/2 inches - 50%

Weight: 15lbs 13 oz- 10%

Head Circ.: 42.7 cm- 10%




I am so grateful for Ethan, he has been such a wonderful addition to our family. I was pretty scared when I found out I was pregnant with him. He was a TOTAL surprise, and I didn't feel prepared to have 3 KIDS! But, I am so grateful that the Lord had bigger plans for us, because he is an absolute joy to me. I love that little boy so much and he is a very special baby.

5 comments:

The Sharp Family said...

WOW! I can't believe he is already 6 months old. Time goes by soooo fast. He is so cute!

Katie said...

What a sweetheart! he really is such a doll! Thank you for the pictures!

Giles Fam said...

Time seriously flies with little ones. It kills me. I swear, we just had Cali! (well, 8 1/2 months ago :) He is seriously so sweet. Sky & I still comment on his laid back personality, his "squishiness" and his tiny little whimper. What a sweetie!

Scott said...

He is so cute! A lot of babies look different than their newborn pictures 6 months later but he actually looks similar to his. He's adorbale either way!

Jessica Speed said...

Cori,
Thanks so much for the comment. Ethan is sweet little boy. If you have any tips or thoughts on having three little ones close together, I'd love to hear!