Pages

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Happy 28th Birthday Matt!

My last blog was pretty negative, lo siento for that. Here's something much more positive, a little shout out to MATT! HAPPY 28TH BIRTHDAY, BUDDY! (Yesterday) It was Matt's magic b-day, because he turned 28 on the 28th! We love you buddy, you are amazing!


Okay, so anyone who knows Matt knows that he is totally obsessed with Indiana Jones. His room is decorated in Indy garb and he has several t-shirts, (see picture above) and he even has the coveted and oh-so-famous Indy Hat. Was it just a coincidence that the newest film came out 5 days before his birthday? I think not. So we went to the movies, of course had pizza, chocolate cake and ice cream, and then presents. Basically, it was Matt's perfect day. Happy Birthday, Bud! PS. notice the Indiana Jones birthday hat... oh yeah!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Perfect! We love you Matty!

julie said...

happy birthday matty!!

Marc and Stacy said...

Awesome! Sounds like his perfect party! HAppy Birthday Matt!

Scott said...

Happy Birthday Matt! You're adorable!

By the way, I love your bangs, Cori. I tried that look last year and it did not go with my bushel of hair but it looks really good in your hair. Your hair is looking extra silky smooth these days. Back in high school we both had massive manes but now yours is this gorgeous mountain of silk and mine is still a mane....hmmm...that doesn't seem too fair to me.

Oh and P.S., we might be going to the Thanksgiving Point petting zoo on Saturday morning if you guys aren't busy and want to come, but I'm sure you are busy considering it's the last Saturday before your vacation, but call me if you want to go:)

Monique said...

So, I know I don't know your brother, but he just seems like the best brother ever! I think it's so great, all the things he likes to do and see. Anyways, Happy Birthday Matt!

Kaisa Bailey said...

Happy Birthday Matty Moo! Wish we could be there to celebrate! How long has his room been Indiana Jones? Seriously...I BARELY remember when it was nautical...like Alder Point Days. Happy Jubilee Birthday! We were thinking about you!

Rocia said...

i mean, just a couple days ago i mentioned to my mom and sisters, 'can you imagine matt's excitement when he heard another indiana jones movie was coming out?' they all agreed and then we talked about how much we love that kid!

Forever Young said...

Matt had me come over to the house a couple days before just so he could show me the Indian Jones outfit he had picked out to wear on his birthday. I love that boy.

Kam said...

Oh i love matt! yes, i am way late but have fun in cancun and again HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MATTY! Love and miss you guys.