Pages

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

The Dentist

On Monday Hannah went to the dentist for the 3rd time. I guess it's really true, what they say about the 3rd time being the charm, because she did AWESOME! The first 2 times I took her, she barely even opened her mouth for the dentist, but this time she got herself all excited about how she was going to get a Cinderella toothbrush at the end if she was really good and opened her mouth. She was so funny when we were there. She had these little purple sunglasses on, and she kept them on the whole time, "to keep the light from hurting her eyes." She was so funny laying back in the dentist chair with those sunglasses on, her little mini legs crossed, and her hands behind her head. I couldn't stop laughing. She was so excited when it was done because her teeth were all sparkly, and she couldn't wait to show daddy. But the best part by far was when she got her little Cinderella toothbrush and the hygienist told her that she could pick out her own prize and she said she wanted the toothbrush for her prize, you should have seen the absolute glee on her face when she realized that she got a toothbrush and a prize! So our little trip to the dentist was pretty much a success. Yippee!

6 comments:

Katie said...

I LOVE THIS PICTURE of her! What an absolute DOLL!

Giles Fam said...

I absolutely love that you blog so often...you totally keep me entertained! :) And this picture of Hannah is so stinkin' cute! What a babe!

Forever Young said...

Oh cute...I could picture every word in my head. I love that little girl.

Marc and Stacy said...

That is the cutest thing ever...I love how "grown up" she seems. What a good little girl you have!!! Not to mention absolutely gorgeous. :)

RachelBarker said...

She's cute, i could kiss her cheeks all day!

Jessica Speed said...

She is one cute little girl! I'll have to use the toothbrush bribe when we get to that point. :)