Pages

Thursday, May 15, 2008

preppy baby

I had to post some pictures of my little GQ baby Ethan in his little preppy outfit from Grandma Nora. Doesn't he look like a little yuppy man? Also, we wanted to show off his mad skills with sitting up! What a stud.

This is pretty much always the expression on his face, the kid has the best temperament. When he gets really excited he kind of squeal/grunts and flails his arms and legs about like a hyper-active frog... just to give you a mental picture. I call Ethan my little "blue pill" because he just makes me happy.

6 comments:

Marc and Stacy said...

Totally a GQ baby!!! :) I hope you had a wonderful mothers day!!

Tashina said...

Oh my goodness... I love that little man. He is so precious. I could not love any little kiddos more than I love yours. They are my little sweeties! I can't wait to tend the munchkins in a few weeks. Oh and one of my friends saw a picture of Ethan and said he looked like Dad. How funny is that?

Forever Young said...

Th cutest little yuppy I have ever seen. PS the whole flailing arms thing I believe he gets from me, not to brag or anything:)

Giles Fam said...

Too cute! I absolutely love the outfit--your mom has good taste! Big surprise. :) And as I'm looking at Ethan, I'm trying to decide who I think he looks more like, but I think he's a pretty good mix of the 2 of you. Adorable!

Scott said...

What a cute little preppy boy! He looks just like your other two kids now to me. All of your kids are adorable.

Carter Family said...

He is SOO cute! I also love your blog. How did you figure out how to do all that cool stuff with the heading and background... I need to learn how to do that! :)