Pages

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Crying Days


Do you ever have crying days? Days when, for no particular reason you just want to lay your head down on your arm and sob, and then you do. And everything you see inspires said hysterics: your children being naughty, your children being nice, some random person's blog, looking in the mirror, etc. etc. etc. Strange. I guess it's a girl thing. I don't think men have crying days. That's not fair, by the way. It's a crying day for me, by the way, and I'm pretty sure I know why. There's alot of stress around me right now. Even though life is really good. And I mean really good. Still, too much stress, it makes me feel like I'm going to pop. My husband is so much better at this kind of stuff than I am. Another reason I thank the stars that I am married to him. I realize I'm being all shades of vague, but I don't have the energy to explain why life has gotten stressful all of the sudden. Remember-- crying day. But I promise I will soon. The sun is out today, never mind the fact that it's freezing. I prayed for sun yesterday, because it's been gray in Utah for way. too. long. See, the Lord knows what we need. Excuse me, I'm getting emotional, again.

4 comments:

Tashina said...

I totally understand... at least pretty soon you'll see a lot more of the sun. Hang in there. I love you.

Darla said...

Well,
of course I'm interested in hearing about the stresses surrounding your life. We all have a lot to deal with right now, don't we? Good thing for the scriptures..and prayer, right? love you.

Roger and Amy Ann Deming Family said...

I'm there with you sista. You are such a cutie and a sweetheart! We just love you guys and we need to hang out sometime soon ok? My crying day was Sunday, for no reason my world came crashing down on me... The Lord knows we need them, then we need to leave them. I hope your day is better!

Jessica Speed said...

So sorry, I hate those days. It's the price we pay for being women.