Pages

Thursday, March 26, 2009

the case of the phantom coat.


Do you know what I hate more than anything? When you can't find something. And not just when you can't find something, but when it disappears... like when you have looked everywhere and you don't remember any specific place that you might have left it, and then eventually you just have to give up and move on and hope that one day six months from now it will turn up in some random place that you know you looked five times.


Like Carter's coat. While I was at my parents house it just disappeared...


And we looked and looked and LOOKED. But we could NOT find it. I swear it just disappeared.
And then we moved, so long little orange coat you were a good friend to my son.
I shrugged it off since I was pretty sure we'd have absolutely no use for a snow coat in Arizona.


So we're here now, and we've been swimming and wearing shorts and sandals. It is delicious.

But yesterday one of Carter's sandals disappeared and I've looked and looked...

2 comments:

Mama-Face said...

Yea, Cori! You are back to blogging!

Hope everything is going great...have you found your house with the swimming pool yet? We'll be down to visit when you do!

love,mary

Susanne said...

I feel like I never got to say goodbye......cause I didn't! I wish you all the best in AZ. I have to say, I'm quite jealous and often ask Eric why we don't live in a warmer place. Anywho, I love your blog and hope to keep in touch. You are an amazing writer, mother, person... I was always inspired by your greatness:) Haven misses Hannah so so much. She tells me @ least once a day! Take Care, and this is not the last you will hear from me:)