Pages

Sunday, March 29, 2009

the hazards of potty training boys.


yesterday afternoon.

(scream, scream, scream! in the general direction of the bathroom)
me: what the heck is that?"
craig: it sounds like carter.
me: (getting up to see what's wrong) i wonder what's wrong with him?
craig: he's in the bathroom, i bet he just shut his thing in the toilet.
me: oh.

-i walk into the bathroom to find carter, jumping up and down while simultaneously peeing in the toilet and screaming. (he didn't miss by the way, thank heaven)

carter: scream, scream scream!
me: carter what's wrong?!
carter: (pointing to his what-not) i hurt my peepee!
me: how did you do that?
carter: (still crying) it got pinched in the toilet seat.
me: i'm sorry bud, sometimes these things just happen.
carter: yeah, i don't like that, mommy.
me: i don't either bud...

so this morning i'm giving him a bath:
carter: mommy! look, my pee pee has an owie!

i look down at it and sure enough, a little mini bruise right there on his pee pee. i really hope this doesn't affect his ability to have children.

poor. little. boy.

3 comments:

Forever Young said...

Oh my "goodness" Hilarious!!! He is such a fun kid to be around, and that story is sooooo Carter. Love that little kid

Katie said...

HAHA!! I HAVE to send this to luke..he'll get a KICK out of it! Too funny (sorry Carter :(

Chelsea said...

ow-eee! I can only imagine! :(