Pages

Friday, March 13, 2009

i'm not wearing hockey pants.

My son Carter is a hand full. Seriously. Ask my family, they've been around him non-stop for almost 3 weeks and I think they would agree with me.

Most days he drives me to the edge of sanity, but this morning I was sitting at the counter in my parents kitchen eating my scrambled eggs and toast, and having a nice cup of hot chocolate. Carter was sitting next to me having toast and jam. He looked over and said "hot cocoa, mmmm" raising his eyebrows and smiling wide at me. He has the best smile, it looks just like his dad's. So I grabbed that little ball of energy, gave him a hug, and smooched all over those delicious cheeks.


I love that kid. He is a stink, he's naughty, he's obsessed with batman and star wars, he's hilarious, and he's mine.

2 comments:

Nikki said...

I have two of those! I tell you, there's a reason why they are made to be so dang cute when they are little. Otherwise it would be a lot easier to beat them when they are naughty!!! :)

Forever Young said...

It just so happens that I love that little stinker too.