Pages

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Hannah's First Bike



My oldest is riding a bike. When did this happen? I swear 3 months ago she was a baby, and now she's running around playing dress up, and barbies, and RIDING HER BIKE!!! Someone gave us an old hand-me-down bike and she loved riding it, so on Monday for family night, we went down to town and bought her the cutest little pink, purple, and blue bike, with a matching pink and blue helmet (that's for you Papa). It's so mini I can't get over it, but it fits Hannah so perfect, and she is SOOOO excited about it. You should have seen how cute it was to have Craig running behind her and helping her figure out how to peddle. My little princess is growing up too fast. :-)

5 comments:

Giles Fam said...

Seriously so cute! Hannah is adorable and I love her adorable little bike. Also--Susan and I are still interested in doing a Book Club with you guys, but if you'd prefer just you and your sisters--seriously we TOTALLY understand. It's nice to have an excuse to go out with your mom & sisters. ALSO, (sorry to post so much :) Sky and I have been looking around at houses in Logan (not for sure that we want to buy right now, but looking into it) but I was just wondering how long you guys waited to buy? Any suggestions for us?

Forever Young said...

Cori, in the picture with Craig, Hannah and Carter you can see so much of you in Carter.

Marc and Stacy said...

Oh my goodness, Cori...you have a baby old enough to ride a bike!!! I can't believe this...it makes me realize even more how fast my baby's life has gone already... and that you can't get that back. I'm trying to cherish every moment. But it's also so fun and rewarding seeing them grow up and into little people...and I'm sure you have just so much pride and joy looking at Hannah on that bike. She's going to be an amazing woman, because she will have been raised by one!!!
What a big girl!

The Sharp Family said...

How do they get so big so fast? Where does the time go? Luke is dying for a bike. Everytime we go to the store he starts in with the puppy eyes and the "but I said please" about a bike!

Monique said...

Hannah is such a cutie! She looks great on that bike! I can't believe how big she is :) Too cute!!