Pages

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Our house continued: the kids rooms

So here's more from our house, this is Hannah's room, and sorry again for the dark picture, our camera is a piece of junk. Her room is done in alot of muted greens, and tans. The quilt on her bed is my pride and joy, because I sewed it myself, and I quilted it by hand. Yikes, that took me about 65 hours, (I'm not exaggerating.) We call it her tinkerbell room because it's green even though there's not one picture of tinkerbell in it. I love Hannah's room, it's just a pretty little girls room. :-)


This is the kids bathroom, I absolutely love black french toile, so I did their bathroom in this pattern.
And finally... THE BOYS ROOM! Their room is red white and blue, with WW2 Bi-planes. I love biplanes in little boy rooms, I think they are so much fun and so I couldn't resist. We even hung biplanes from the ceiling which they both love to look at. We also did paneled beadboard in their room, which was a beast. But I love the way it turned out.
We really love our little house and and are so grateful to live in it. Right now we've got 3 bedrooms and 2 baths, hopefully we'll get our basement finished soon and then we'll add a second family room, another bedroom, and a third bath. So that's it, I hope you enjoyed!

5 comments:

Forever Young said...

I am totally going to you for decorating ideas when Ashton and I get a house. Very cute and creative!!!

Giles Fam said...

It is exactly as I thought it would be--from what little I could see in the background of your pictures. I LOVE it!! I didn't mean to sound nosy when I asked you to do that--but it looked exactly what I want our house to look like someday--so I wanted to sneak a peak. :) SO CUTE! Love the tan walls, red wall in the kitchen, the beadboard--everything. I was actually thinking of doing the beadboard thing. We'll see! How fun that you have the option to add on with your basement. Seriously--LOVE IT! Nice work

RachelBarker said...

That is totally how i can picture your house. Beautiful! How fun and I can't wait to be creative with our future house( when trent graduates/ not for awhile). Good job! O, I totally want to do a little boys room just like yours. Whenever I run into those airplanes I always want to buy them just for that purpose but I don't because they would just collect dust!

Scott said...

Your house is adorable! I can't wait to have one of my own:)

Marc and Stacy said...

Your house is adorable...I LOVE toile! And I must agree, the boys room is just too cute and I love the beadboard! Hannah's room is so "tea party" little girl sweet! LOVE IT!