Pages

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

hopeless


Would somebody please help me figure out how to explain to my 3-year-old that going out into the garage and climbing on the car is not a good activity. Especially in his church clothes. If I can't see or hear Carter he is most likely out in the garage doing this. And it doesn't really matter how many times I scold him and put him in time-out, he just keeps on going out there and climbing up on top of the car. I'm sure that's great for the sunroof. It's probably a lost cause anyway, because my one-year-old's new obsession is climbing out of his high chair and onto the kitchen table, where he proceeds in dismantling the napkins. Love it. Thank you, Craig, for passing on the climbing gene to our very rambunctious boys.

6 comments:

Amy Jo said...

i love carter's little suit. it made me smile. =]

My Life as a Domestic Goddess said...

That's pretty good actually! How does he get up there? You should put a lock at the top of your garage door. We had to do that so the boys could not escape from the house.

Monique said...

That's so funny that Carter plays on the car. Kids think up the funniest things to do! And his suit is adorable. He looks very handsome. Ethan sure is getting the hang of the climbing thing early! Watch out!

Kaisa Bailey said...

I feel your pain x3. Rafe climbs on EVERYTHING. It is so cute/so nerve-wracking....(I don't know how you spell a made up word). Anyway, we are both going to have major anxiety issues from our boys! Wait I already do.

Shauna said...

Love the pictures! How cute :)

Nikki said...

I love it! Welcome to life with boys!! I guess we have to be more creative than they are.