Pages

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Tagged x 2

Here goes, stay with me on this.




Tag #1 Pretty easy: The Rules: Go to your 4th photo file and post the 4th picture.

Me, dad, and Meghan. Walking on a snowy winter day in Logan.

Tag 4: Stacy, Jessie, Amy, and Susanne.


Second tag, slightly more time consuming.

Sevens.

7 things I can do:

1. Scuba Dive

2. Sew

3. Birth babies- vaginally, without ANY stretch marks. (I don't know how it's possible, but I'm not complaining)

4. Dance

5. Write poetry

6.seriously multi-task

7.stay up all night reading, and stay awake the entire next day

7 Things I can't do:

1.live without chapstick, believe me I've tried.

2.give sky-diving a chance... sorry Craig, it's never gonna happen.

3. reach the top cupboard without a stool.

4.parallel park, or just park straight... seriously, I still can't figure that one out.

5.try on just one thing in the morning-- I'm a Meaker. We outfit obsess.

6. make mashed potatoes without spilling potato water all over the stove and filling the entire house with a burnt potato water smell.

7. live without Craig, nor do I want to.

7 things that attracted me to Craig. (ah, only seven!)

1. his eyes. seriously seriously, blue. All my kids got them, yipee!

2.his spirituality. I've always liked the good boys.

3. his sense of humor.

4. His sexy arms, those things are huge.

5. his booty. (which I never saw until AFTER we were married, but jeans hint enough)

6. his energy and zest for life

7. his brilliant mind.

oh, just one more...
8. when he played the piano for me. We were just friends, and he played a song from Legends of the Fall. That was the moment I fell in love with him. I remember thinking that I would make him play it for our kids and I would tell them that this was the song that made me fall in love with their daddy. And I do.

7 things I say most:

1. Oh my gosh.

2. What the h? (Abbreviated just like that.)

3.No!!!!! (At the top of my lungs)

4. give lovies.

5. I love you.

6. Hannah, Carter, Ethan!

7. The kids were SO awful today, (in a totally whiny voice to Craig)

7 People I admire most

1.Craig

2.My mom and dad

3.President Hinckley

4.My Grandma Dot and Grandpa Brownie

5.my aunt Julia

6. my brother Matt

7. President Monson

7 favorite foods

1. chocolate milk- hot cocoa--everyday without fail, or I'm quite grumpy

2. pie- chocolate satin, razzleberry with vanilla ice cream

3. Reese's peanut butter cups, oh oh oh.

4.salmon

5. crab (I LOVE LOVE LOVE seafood)

6.artichokes

7. Pork Luau Sandwich with sweet potato fries from RUMBI!!! YESYESYES!

7 people to tag

1.Meghan
2.Tracy
3.Maran
4.Rachel
5.Katie K.
6. Lauren
7.Tashi

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the tag! That's really funny to me that you still say "what the h?". It's a good line:)