Pages

Monday, October 6, 2008

sweaty feet

It's a 4 hour drive to get up to my in-laws in Idaho. With three kids that can get fairly interesting. And by interesting I mean alot of screaming, or else we take evasive action and turn Weezer on at full volume and just sing our way up there.



This past Friday, Hannah was pretty excited because it was finally cold enough for her to wear her new rain boots. But of course rubber doesn't really breath, at all. About half way up to Idaho she says, "Mom, my feet are really sweaty!" Love it.

2 comments:

Nikki said...

I love the picture of Craig singing. Kev does the same thing. Cracks me up. The one thing I noticed in your pictures...you are always smiling and the smile on your face always shows pure happiness!

Marc and Stacy said...

You guys are such a cute family. I love that you find joy in even the simplist(and sometimes most hectic) of situations, like a road trip.