Pages

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

we will be here...

On Christmas Day.

Have I mentioned before that my family rocks? Well they do. We were sitting down to Sunday dinner last weekend and my dad asked what everyone's plans for the holidays were. My sister made an offhand comment about how we should all just pick up and go to Disneyland. "Okay!" everyone shouts. My dad starts running through logistics, we all start squealing, and thirty minutes later the trip was booked. Oh yeah, Christmas in the happiest place on earth. Can life get better? I submit that it cannot.

9 comments:

JessieC said...

I agree! That would be a blast to go to on christmas. I am jealous, we are going to Disney on Ice in November, so that will have to do:)

The Mike and Heather Thomas Family said...

That sounds so fun Cori! I hope you guys have a great time!

Giles Fam said...

Your family DOES rock! How fun!! Sky will die when he finds out. He's been begging to go to Disneyland ever since we got married. One of these days.... :)

Amy Jo said...

ps i love the brian regan quote at the end. very nice =]

Carter Family said...

We have been to DLand twice during Christmas. Prepare yourself to be overwhelmed by crowds. It is beautiful, with the snow, fireworks, etc... but it is the "Busiest Place on Earth" The week of Christmas to New Years! NOt to say that it won't be fun... just be prepared! :)

Forever Young said...

Um yeah...we are pretty cool:) I am so so so excited.

Nikki said...

I am jealous!

Marc and Stacy said...

That's so awesome! It is a dream of mine to go at Christmas! We love Disneyland. We are actually going with most of my family in two weeks and I'm so excited!

RachelBarker said...

I want to come! Your family is AWESOME! I really might have to come see you guys. I'm thinking we might be down in SD for Christmas. How long are you guys staying down there? Let me know. would love to see everyone.