Pages

Sunday, October 5, 2008

this is me. i am blessed.


1. I have an amazing husband, and I love him.
2. My kids are phenomenal, and they drive me crazy, but I love it.
3. I know the truth, I have the gospel. If you don't know what I'm talking about, see the links to LDS.org on the side.
4. I have a totally RAD family. We're loud and random, and have a blast together. And we love each other. My mom and dad rock.
5. I have wonderful in-laws who treat me like their daughter/sister, and raised a phenomenal son.
6.I live in America, yeah the economy is a mess and the housing market stinks, but it's still the best country in the world.
7.I have a house that I am totally going to cover in fall decor tomorrow, and I LOVE to decorate.
Make a list, you'll be surprised how good it feels.

7 comments:

Emily said...

Thanks Cori. A lot of your posts are very inspirational, like more of mine should be. I appreciate that.

Chelsea said...

Awww! You are So right, we are so blessed... I will have to copy you and do this soon. Thanks for the inspiring words!

Marisa said...

Seriously, could you be anny cuter?

Marisa said...

Oops, I meant "any"

Roger and Amy Ann Deming Family said...

Thanks for reminding me that we are blessed even though life can get a little crazy!

Marc and Stacy said...

This is very cool Cori. Thanks for reminding us all how blessed we are. I think I will make a list like this on my 25 birthday this month of the top 25 blessings. Thanks for the idea!

Jessica Speed said...

Great post. Lots to be thankful for.